 Castle / 5740
Re: Fear me my friends!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 04:06:55 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
Fear me my friends!  For there is no end to my madness!  I am on the verge of
releasing my entirely redesigned website, with new characters, a longer story,
siege weapons, a dictionary of medieval weapons, and a glossary of alien • terms!
Yes, my madness is great, and it is powerful, and it is good!

Your creations have been a topic of discussion in the Weapons thread.  Any more
new weapons (besides the siege engines)?

Tony