 Castle / 5620 (+10)
  CORRECTIONS: Re: My first Castle MOC has been started - characters!

Frank Filz wrote in message ... (...) Pack's (...) Helga's full name is Helga Kendriksdottir. (...) ^^^^^^^^ Oops - that should be Vulf (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: My first Castle MOC has been started - characters!

(...) or not yet, but please add a link to clan Vulf. (...) Sure thing, Frank! Just lemme know when you decide on a sigfig. -Chris (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Who is updating CW right now?

Castle Dwellers Just a quick question (that probably should have been posted in LUGNET CW area). Who is the current custodian of CW? I would like to join and send pictures of my sig-fig to whomever is doing this. Thanks. Andy (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Who is updating CW right now?

(...) That would be me. Just send your sigfig, description, anything else you want to castle_world@hotmail.com and I'll handle it. Thanks, -Chris (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Who is updating CW right now?

(...) That info's actually on the castle world temp site: (URL) states that you should send mail to castle_world@hotmail.com with your real-life name, and any creations you wish to submit (attached images are accpeted). For right now, the site is (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Harry Potter Figures

Does anyone have any thoughts of what the harry potter figures look like. I have some ideas, but am pretty clueless about making a Voldamort from the first book. Mabey they'll actually print on both sides of a head. NICK #:^O (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Harry Potter Figures

(...) first (...) Purple cloaks and BROOMSTICKS! Finally, I have a use for all of those things! Wands, cauldrons, Beleville Frogs, Cats, Owls (white!), wizard hats in many colors, a turban(!) brooms, Beleville Books, Beleville Trunks, an Ogre, a (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Site Updated

Well, its me again, being pathetic and replying to my own post, but I have some good news. Not only is my site updated with a purdier set up, but hey, I've added new material! Sigh, no new characters yet, but the villians have now been described in (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Harry Potter Figures

(...) The sets won't be really based on the books, per se, unless the movies stick to the books (I wouldn't know, haven't read them). The official press release says that the toys will be "based on the first two Harry Potter movies". Click here to (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Harry Potter Figures

(...) <SNIP> Nick- What you posted here is what a lot of people call a "spoiler"- it could potentially spoil part of the story for people who haven't read the first Harry Potter book. With the announcement of the Harry Potter Lego sets and the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact