 Castle / 5627
Re: My Site Updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 01:51:46 GMT

Well, its me again, being pathetic and replying to my own post, but I have some
good news.  Not only is my site updated with a purdier set up, but hey, I've
added new material!  Sigh, no new characters yet, but the villians have now
been described in much greater detail.  Have fun.

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
Well, I've done it, my website is updated.  No, sorry, no new things have been
added, but things have been made more purdy.  The character pages have been
made more clean, and my castle page now was thumbnails.  So now all you castle
heads who have no patience for clicking on text links now have a green light • to
surf to your hearts desire.

www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html