 Castle / 5630
Re: My Site Updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 15:42:24 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
Well, its me again, being pathetic and replying to my own post, but I have • some
good news.  Not only is my site updated with a purdier set up, but hey, I've
added new material!  Sigh, no new characters yet, but the villians have now
been described in much greater detail.  Have fun.

www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

Anthony,

I enjoyed the longer villain descriptions. The way you have thought out each
part of Ethelred's army is terrific.

-L