 Castle / 5545 (+10)
  Re: A suggestion... (Re: A General Question About CW)

(...) I really like this idea! I think it would be cool for each person to have an embassy or guild for their country that could be centrally located. As I work on my stuff to add to castle world, I think about the different things I want to do, and (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Chapter 9 of the Verneer Chronicles

Man ... it's been a while since I posted. Jason Catena and myself would like to give you Chapter 9 of the Verneer Chronicles. Find it all here: (URL) for looking! -- Pawel (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Peasant House... barnyard critters

(...) Or would that be "infamous"?... :-P~~~ Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk! (...) Go for it! (Please slip in a link back to my original document, though, if you wouldn't mind, just in case someone else wants to make some of the other critters.) Franklin (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: A General Question About Castle World

John, (and others reading) Thank's for the encouragement of my ideas. The idea of "sponsorship" spawned when my friend, a fellow castle lover, wished he could build a LEGO town, or at the least BE a part of a LEGO town. That is when I referred him (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  A Lego Map

Hello everyone... I have been playing with this idea for a while, and I don't remember ever seeing someone do this before, so I thought I would toss out the idea and see what people think. Lots of people enjoy making up stories and telling them with (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: A Lego Map

(...) heheh... this is pretty cool... reminds me a lot of old Ultima games :) Dan (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: A General Question About Castle World

Well, I'm gonna pop in from my recent abscence and probably recede back... (I guess you could say I've been 'out sick', since I was diagnosed with diabetes two weeks ago. I was in the hospital for a little while, and a lot's been going on) Next I'll (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Lego Map

Andy Lynch <andy@andyandjackie.com> wrote in message news:00be01bff573$07...lth.com... (...) for (...) My younger daughter was required to make a map of NC as part of a 4th grade project. She made hers from Lego. She took the picture and with help (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: OK, this one's for Shiri...it's SURVEY TIME!!!

(...) The Mad God approves. :-) Bruce (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Lego Map

(...) studies class, we use LEGO bricks to explore city planning, see the following Lugnet posts for more details: (URL) idea was also raised early in the Castleworld discussion. It's a great idea though, no matter who thought of it first. (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact