 Castle / 5538
  Re: A General Question About Castle World

(...) I lke the idea of Dave E. developing an automated submission to CW program...but, obviously there needs to be an active "librarian", "historian", or "benevolent god" to oversee progress and address any issues regarding propriety, (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A General Question About Castle World

John, (and others reading) Thank's for the encouragement of my ideas. The idea of "sponsorship" spawned when my friend, a fellow castle lover, wished he could build a LEGO town, or at the least BE a part of a LEGO town. That is when I referred him (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A General Question About Castle World

Well, I'm gonna pop in from my recent abscence and probably recede back... (I guess you could say I've been 'out sick', since I was diagnosed with diabetes two weeks ago. I was in the hospital for a little while, and a lot's been going on) Next I'll (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)