 Castle / 5320 (+10)
  Re: Musical advice - kinda OT, kinda not

(...) great topic, eric, and not "off" at all! music and lego castle building go hand in hand in my mind. i'll load specific cds in the stereo to build by. for my last castle, the wizard gregor's tower, i listened to loreena mc-kennit("the mask & (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Musical advice - kinda OT, kinda not

In lugnet.castle, Craig Hamilton writes: <snip> (...) Hey, yo, whoa - don't let me take the credit here... that was totally your idea, I just had to use it because my stories were directly influenced by certain songs... (...) Definitely!! (...) (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Musical advice - kinda OT, kinda not

To All, Hmm.. well, I guess I should list some of my favorite tunes for LEGO (Building, sorting, filling orders, etc.) 1) Metal Gear Solid - I love this CD, excellent mood music 2) Starship Troopers - (I know, but Klendathu Drop is excellent for (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ninja

(...) complex question.... MY personal factions are quite different than TLG'S version though...I generally don't subscribe to any Lego portrayal of good and bad... Lego's apparent scheme: (basically ugly faces are bad and serious but distinguished (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Harry Potter Lego Line

(...) AMEN TO THAT! The WOT (Wheel Of Time) books are IMHO the best fantasy literature out there, The lord of the rings trilogy comes pretty close but it just doesn't have the vivid descriptions that are characteristic of WOT books. (Some of the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Musical advice - kinda OT, kinda not

Sorry folks, gonna have to drift away from the popular building trend of listening to instrumental music, but I just put on some Metallica. I'm serious, Of Wolf And Man inspired me to create my entire group of evil wizards, and I Disappear helped me (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Musical advice - kinda OT, kinda not

Sorry folks, gonna have to drift away from the popular building trend of listening to instrumental music, but I just put on some Metallica. I'm serious, Of Wolf And Man inspired me to create my entire group of evil wizards, and I Disappear helped me (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Musical advice - kinda OT, kinda not

(...) Well... by the lengthening list of replies it looks like "inspirational" takes on many meanings dependent upon the listener. For subject-related tunes, looks like you've already got quite the list to choose from. But for pure broadband (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Musical advice - kinda OT, kinda not

Ok. Let me try this again. I started to reply to this message, and then all the power in the building went out. The generator kicked in and the computer room stayed up, but I was out of luck. As I started to say, When I am concentrating, I try not (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Harry Potter Lego Line

----- Original Message ----- From: "Karl Martinson" <raymart@jam21.net> <snip>> What about Redwall books? They're a pretty fun read, and they'd be pretty cool (...) etc. (...) <snip> Well, if you are talking about mice, rabbits, moles, otters, etc. (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact