 Castle / 5130 (+20)
  Re: Finally, a new story!

(...) Yeah, but you call it a cockatrace If wing'ed I think. Some thing like that, they are the same creature. Sometimes listed as male and female forms of the same "Beast". Altho I am not so sure I have read they can just take both forms or pick (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Finally, a new story!

(...) I actually don't know if they have wings, building them might not even work out, but either way, I'm calling it a Basilisk. It sounds cooler. And yes, I did check, they are pretty much the same beast. Wilson (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Finally, a new story!

(...) I think it's cockatrice but it, like most any mythological creature, has been subject to much creative license over the millenia. I tend to picture (maybe from my D&D days) the cockatrice as a winged bird-like creature and the basilisk as (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pirate/castle helmet...

(...) it (...) europe as the high central ridge very effectively turned a blow aside. Anyone who has seen the Pocahontas (Disney) would see John Smith wearing this helmet. The set "skeleton crew" came with a pirate and a skeleton and one of these (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  I've decided to switch to the dark side...

...and stray away from Space for a bit. So here is my first shot at some Castle related stuff. They are four spirit elementals that can be found here: (URL) new 'figs are Crystal, Johann, Pyro, and Zeke. Duke's been there a while, but you can still (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle)

  Re: I've decided to switch to the dark side...

(...) Alan (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle)

  A Plow for Castle

Hello. I was tinkering last night with some pieces and came up with what I think is a decent plow for minifigs. Please let me know what you think. Here's the page: (URL) pictures are blurry, but I used MLCad to draw it and made pictures from the Dat (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I've decided to switch to the dark side...

(...) Thanks... someone posted that idea on RTL a looooong time ago, and I borrowed it. I only wish I had better pictures, because those turned out horribly. Greg "We won't" Majewski (URL) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle)

  Re: I've decided to switch to the dark side...

(...) Send an email to castle_world@hotmail.com with: -your name -your signature character's name and picture, if you have one -URL of your site, if you have one -any additional creations you want to add -Shiri (who's gonna make a CW FAQ RSN!!) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Plow for Castle

(...) the (...) Looks pretty cool. -Sean the plowing pirate (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I've decided to switch to the dark side...

Were did you get that transparent green hand/hook element the Zeke has? -Chuck (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle)

  Re: I've decided to switch to the dark side...

(...) Some of the Aquashark sets introduced in 1996 included a figure with an antifreeze-colored hook. Or at least they were supposed to. Apparently LEGO didn't have the element ready to go into production when the sets were first released, so, (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle)

  Re: I've decided to switch to the dark side...

(...) amazing! you really should add some text describing what and how the figs are made (like i did in transy-lego-vania). inquiring minds want to know! is that a small rubber band for pyro's headband? how is duke's hair made? the design for (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle)

  Re: I've decided to switch to the dark side...

(...) Looks like it! (...) It looks like a green-painted Qui-Gon hair to me... CMIIW, Greg... (...) Personally, I'm gonna steal the mace design <grin>... only with a dk. grey l.s. blade, for a non-majickal weapon. The figs are great, Greg! Nice job. (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle)

  My Website

I just wanted to use this bandwidth to take the opportunity to share with you my website deticated to Castle legos. I think it's pretty spiffy, and I think you all will think so too. Its new, its updated, and I mean, c'mon its castle legos, what (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: My Website

(...) Anthony, this is amazing! The background and story left me wanting more, and the characters are very cool. Those War Hammers are very innovative! And, all the different "critters" you've got in the mix are very cool too. Looks like you put a (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  More Pieces!!

Does anyone have a place to buy pieces that has extremely rare pieces like the 1/4 or 1/2 hexagon castle walls (Not the little ones in the new castle sets, the real ones)? (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: More Pieces!!

(...) Hi Nick, You might want to try and ask this in lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, where I'm redirecting your post. Good luck! -Shiri (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: More Pieces!!

(...) Hi Nick, You might want to try and ask this in lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, where I'm redirecting your post. Good luck! -Shiri (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: My Website

(...) think (...) castle (...) Thanks Chris, I really appreciate it. I once sent my site in for Cool site of the Week consideration, but it never was nominated. In hindsight I've realized that my site doesn't really have all that many lego (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact