 Castle / 5020
  Pictures of my Unfinished Castle

I'd posted a couple weeks back at the beginning of summer term about my Unfinished Castle that I'd gotten some time to work on, and having borrowed my brother's geek camera, I took some pictures of it. (URL) on slow connections beware, there's a (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pictures of my Unfinished Castle

(...) I really like it! The reasoning behind having a multicolored castle is very well thought out I think! It gives a great excuse to have a non-gray castle! I also really like your backdrop. The waterfalle a BURP cliff looks GREAT! As for the (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pictures of my Unfinished Castle

(...) It took awhile to load, but it was worth the wait = ) I recently ponderd a similar color scheme for an asian style building...I think the white w/ green trim is a good idea...definitely not the usual gray + black, etc. I think layered plates (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pictures of my Unfinished Castle

(...) I agree... great job! (...) Yeah, that gets dull after a while... <gasp> Can't believe I said that! (...) Yeah, you might want to try 1x2 half arches in blue, if you have any... (I don't but I know they exist). (...) I built one with my cousin (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pictures of my Unfinished Castle

(...) Other things you could add to the waterfall-as many light blue, dark blue, and clear plates and round plates as you can get your hands on. I recently experimented with this technique, and it worked quite well. The occasional light grey or dark (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pictures of my Unfinished Castle

(...) I'm sort of primarily a space junkie as well, but I've always been into swords-and-sorceryish stuff, too. But yeah, I came back the next day and looked at that and thought, "Zang. Who came up with that idea?" -JDF (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)