 Castle / 4864
  Introduction

Hello Medievalers, My name is Paul Maxwell and today has me making my first posts to Lugnet. I grew up near Detroit, lived in Luxembourg for many years and now live in Ohio. I am married and have two young daughters who also love Legos. I started (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introduction

Hi Paul! (...) Cool! I've been to Luxemburg for a few hours, I thought it very beautiful. Did you like it there? I think it's great your family also likes lego. In my family, I'm the only lego-fan. My cousin just slipped into her dark ages and she (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introduction

Hi Shiri! (...) Ohio. (...) I loved Luxembourg. I've been back only once in the last 5 years and really miss it. I was a great place to get old Legos (I say it was... I bought all of them!) Also, I got to go to Legoland in Denmark which was my (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introduction

(...) Legoland Billund was great, I got a chance to go there on the same trip as well. So you wiped out all the sets in Luxembourg, eh? Yoohoo! (...) That's good enough! :-) (...) Oh, I will, I will. She's bringing them all along when she moves (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)