 Castle / 4880
Re: Introduction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 22:04:08 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Paul Maxwell writes:
I loved Luxembourg. I've been back only once in the last 5 years and really
miss it. I was a great place to get old Legos (I say it was... I bought all of
them!) Also, I got to go to Legoland in Denmark which was my daughter's first
amusment park.

Legoland Billund was great, I got a chance to go there on the same trip as
well.
So you wiped out all the sets in Luxembourg, eh? Yoohoo!

My wife doesn't understand, but she knows that it makes me happy, and keeps
the
girls occupied.

That's good enough! :-)

Hey, get those Legos from your cousin before they disappear. I
need to do the same with some of my family members.

Oh, I will, I will. She's bringing them all along when she moves here. Yes!

I've seen some of your creations and you are an accomplished builder. I like
your minifig work.

Thanks!

Any pictures, or descriptions? I'd love to see them!

No pictures yet... I have to figure out how to post them.

Hmm... if you don't have a website, you might want to check out the
brickshelf.com gallery. Kevin has made it extremely simple to upload pics on
there. Then you just post the URL on lugnet.

-Shiri