 Castle / 4864
4863  |  4865
Subject:
Introduction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 13:57:04 GMT

Hello Medievalers,

My name is Paul Maxwell and today has me making my first posts to Lugnet. I
grew up near Detroit, lived in Luxembourg for many years and now live in Ohio.
I am married and have two young daughters who also love Legos.

I started collecting Castle legos in 1992 and have most of the sets (including
375).

I want to thank many of you (I've been reading your Lugnet posts for some time)
for inspiring me in my own Castle projects.

Paul