 Castle / 4866
Re: Introduction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 17:50:46 GMT

Hi Shiri!

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
Hi Paul!

In lugnet.castle, Paul Maxwell writes:
Hello Medievalers,

My name is Paul Maxwell and today has me making my first posts to Lugnet. I
grew up near Detroit, lived in Luxembourg for many years and now live in • Ohio.
I am married and have two young daughters who also love Legos.

Cool! I've been to Luxemburg for a few hours, I thought it very beautiful. Did
you like it there?

I loved Luxembourg. I've been back only once in the last 5 years and really
miss it. I was a great place to get old Legos (I say it was... I bought all of
them!) Also, I got to go to Legoland in Denmark which was my daughter's first
amusment park.

I think it's great your family also likes lego. In my family, I'm the only
lego-fan. My cousin just slipped into her dark ages and she was the most lego-
oriented... but her brother, almost 5 y/o, is showing great potential. :-)

My wife doesn't understand, but she knows that it makes me happy, and keeps the
girls occupied. Hey, get those Legos from your cousin before they disappear. I
need to do the same with some of my family members.

I started collecting Castle legos in 1992 and have most of the sets • (including
375).

That's great! I started collecting castle around '92 as well, but I only had
~2 castle sets until '97... :-)

I've seen some of your creations and you are an accomplished builder. I like
your minifig work.

I want to thank many of you (I've been reading your Lugnet posts for some
time)
for inspiring me in my own Castle projects.

Any pictures, or descriptions? I'd love to see them!

No pictures yet... I have to figure out how to post them.

nice meeting you,
-Shiri

I was nice to meet you too!
Paul