 Castle / 4806
  Green Ninjas! and the Red Warlord!

Cruising around .lugnet and I find someone thoughtfully posted pictures of some new minifig sets which include green ninjas and red samuri The message is (URL) and the pictures... (URL) well. James (who's just finished a fire ninja temple.) P.S. if (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Green Ninjas! and the Red Warlord!

(...) This is great! Hopefully these sets will be available everywhere. I love the ninja minifigs so it's great to know that I'll have a handful of new figs to add to my army. Now I can finally beef up my Red Samurai army with better looking figs (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Green Ninjas! and the Red Warlord!

(...) I can't wait to get a hold of these! (...) My thoughts exactly = ) I like the torso details on the Samurai and Ninjas, looks like a couple new designs. At least 2 different graphics on the green ninja... (...) I am excited by this black armor (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Green Ninjas! and the Red Warlord!

(...) I'll second that. There is obviously some attempt to create a collector "type" of lego as it goes out the door -- those big SW sets, and now these figures that cross theme lines. Someone here once suggested a marketing strategy like Beanie (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Green Ninjas! and the Red Warlord!

I'm breaking an 8 month hiatus from Lugnet to write this, so you know I'm excited. But, I've got to ask, whats the scoop on these mini-fig collector pacs? I called S&H as soon as I saw them and got only "they'll be available in the summer." When I (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Green Ninjas! and the Red Warlord!

(...) I just got my Ninjas Tuesday afternoon along w/ a couple of 3053s...I git my order in under 30 hours from ordering woohoo! 3346 Ninja #3 20 pieces... First impressions...very cool! I had planeed on introducing some MOC green ninjas in my (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Green Ninjas! and the Red Warlord!

(...) Got the warlord today....woohoo! (ok 6 or six of them) I'll focus on the fig for the sake of brevity... HEAD....same as the Black ninjas. I have 100+ of these but they do deserve to see the light of day. This head adds a little variety to my (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.reviews)

  Re: Green Ninjas! and the Red Warlord!

In lugnet.castle, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes: Here is my review of the Ninja Heroes when I received them a few months ago (for those of you who are interested in my opinion or if you don't have these yet) (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

  Re: Green Ninjas and the Red Warlord

(...) <set:3345> and <set:3346> do not show up on the LegoShop website, are they still available over the phone? James (who hopes he hasn't missed out because L.D. can't keep to a timetable.) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

  Re: Green Ninjas and the Red Warlord

(...) I orderd mine from the Lego S@H phone# on a few occasions...Initially, these sets were backordered, but that doesn't seem to be a problem anymore... ***I will caution you to order between 9am+5pm. Otherwise, you may get the less knowledgable (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)