 Castle / 4800 (+20)
  Re: A new mode of transportation for castle minifigs

Hey, that looks great. Took me a second to figure out that you used the minifig's hand to hold the gem there. :^) You could invert a 1x1 cone and use it to connect the gem to the rod. ~Mark (...) came up (...) (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4 new pics of Suz's stuff in NELUG display at TCS.

(...) Oooh! You should take action shots of him engaging in the fish-slapping dance! (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Just a throne

(...) You're doing a project on historical thrones? Steve (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Just a throne

(...) No... I was just taking a break from my project to post something that I'd already finished. The project had nothing to do with thrones... sadly :-) -Shiri (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Newly-Designed Dragon Arms

As many of you know, the dragon's arms don't offer much flexibility. Well, I set out to fix that problem. Playing around with some miscellaneous pieces, I have designed arms that are far more useful than the originals. They can move up and down, (...) (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: Chat on AOL IM

Forgot to cross-post to other topics... All are welcome! ~M (...) (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle)

  Green Ninjas! and the Red Warlord!

Cruising around .lugnet and I find someone thoughtfully posted pictures of some new minifig sets which include green ninjas and red samuri The message is (URL) and the pictures... (URL) well. James (who's just finished a fire ninja temple.) P.S. if (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Green Ninjas! and the Red Warlord!

(...) This is great! Hopefully these sets will be available everywhere. I love the ninja minifigs so it's great to know that I'll have a handful of new figs to add to my army. Now I can finally beef up my Red Samurai army with better looking figs (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Green Ninjas! and the Red Warlord!

(...) I can't wait to get a hold of these! (...) My thoughts exactly = ) I like the torso details on the Samurai and Ninjas, looks like a couple new designs. At least 2 different graphics on the green ninja... (...) I am excited by this black armor (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Green Ninjas! and the Red Warlord!

(...) I'll second that. There is obviously some attempt to create a collector "type" of lego as it goes out the door -- those big SW sets, and now these figures that cross theme lines. Someone here once suggested a marketing strategy like Beanie (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Green Ninjas! and the Red Warlord!

I'm breaking an 8 month hiatus from Lugnet to write this, so you know I'm excited. But, I've got to ask, whats the scoop on these mini-fig collector pacs? I called S&H as soon as I saw them and got only "they'll be available in the summer." When I (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Temporary Castle World site

Hi everyone, and especially CW people, As most of the castle fans probably know, Pawel N. has been absent for lugnet for quite a while. Over in Castle World, we started to get worried... A few days ago, I got an email for him. He said he was in (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw) !!

  FT: Yellow Castle Knights for Trade

Hi, I have extra Crown Guard (main guys from Yellow Castle) and a clovers guy for trade (possibly others) what I need is at least one Tuetonic Knight / White cross guy. If you can help me let me know. We can probably just trade shield pieces and (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: FT: Yellow Castle Knights for Trade

(...) White (...) Hey, if you have a scanner could you post jpegs of the shields and torsos? I have a bunch of blank shields and armor and would love to remake them. If I can print the stickers out I could probably send you a copy of the cross one. (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  CASTLE WARS

(...) I'll have over 350 troops ready to march into your battlefield by daylight. You just issue the challenge, and I'll give the command to lay bloody waste to any challengers. The field of battle of which you proposed may not be capable of (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.castle)

  Re: FT: Yellow Castle Knights for Trade

(...) Yeah if I had a decent one I definately would. I've been trying to get a hold of a Yellow Castle and Townsquare #1592 stickersheet for a while. What's weird is that although the Castle Town Square set is more rare I got a copy of that (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: FT: Yellow Castle Knights for Trade

(...) sheet. Now my "Crown Guard" soldiers will have company with the "Heartland Crusaders" or whatever I will call those Town Square knights. Thanks, and be sure to let us all know if you get a scan of the Yellow Castle knights. Tony (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: FT: Yellow Castle Knights for Trade

Uh, shame on me, I never got around to scanning that when you asked for it, I'll see if I can find it again... (mostly complete Yellow Castle sticker sheet) (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Something strange about BLACK castle walls...

Hi all, I noticed something strange about my black castle walls. Apparently I have two different types (let's call them A and B). A is a shiny black, whereas B is more of a "matte-finish" black. A is rather smooth to the touch, and B is more rough. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Cape material

Messing around at my local WallyWorld, I discovered a pretty inexpensive option for making capes, without the fraying problem that most normal fabric encounters. They were selling square-foot pieces of variously coloured felt for 20c each. These (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact