 Castle / 4812
FT: Yellow Castle Knights for Trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 09:23:59 GMT

Hi, I have extra Crown Guard (main guys from Yellow Castle) and a clovers guy
for trade (possibly others) what I need is at least one Tuetonic Knight / White
cross guy.  If you can help me let me know.  We can probably just trade shield
pieces and chestplates if that's OK.  I'd also like to trade a red visor
(from same set) for a black one if anyone is interested.

Please drop me a line if interested.