 Castle / 4818
4817  |  4819
Subject:
Something strange about BLACK castle walls...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 06:15:46 GMT

Hi all,

I noticed something strange about my black castle walls.  Apparently I have
two different types (let's call them A and B).  A is a shiny black, whereas B
is more of a "matte-finish" black.  A is rather smooth to the touch, and B is
more rough.  On their bottoms, A has "2, 4444, 15" written on the bottom,
while B says "4444, 1, 17, (C) Lego" on it.

My guess is that B was made before A.  Any others notice this?

Bryan