 Castle / 4821
Re: Something strange about BLACK castle walls...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 17:22:53 GMT

I noticed it with the gray castle walls too, though I didn't look at the
mold part number.  I got a couple of 6074s recently and also a DACTA Fright
Knights set and the DACTA's walls are matte while the 6074's are shiny.  I
also think it's the same with the black castle walls (6085 (shiny) vs. the
Time Train walls (matte)). The more matte finish hides scratches better than
the old shiny ones.