 Castle / 4735 (+20)
  Re: Early Castle Wall Components Musings...

(...) adding (...) not (...) so. (...) baseplate (...) be (...) While you're certainly right in pointing out the lack of official Lego literature depicting any two sets being connected with the side pegs, one look at 6061 has to indicate that that (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: King Ragnoth debuts...my characters are online!

(...) Hey hon'- Nice job! Too bad you used flash, makes it a bit hard to make out Ragnoth. Otherwise, I love 'em - I agree with Wilson, the stingray head works really well with the red torso for a menacing effect. I like the forestmen as well! bye, (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  4 new pics of Suz's stuff in NELUG display at TCS.

I just put up 4 new pictures from the NELUG display at The Construction Site in Waltham MA. This is mostly Suzanne Rich's stuff which I had not had a chance to photograph yet. I also got a better pic of Chris Phillips' windmill. The pictures can be (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle)

  Re: King Ragnoth debuts...my characters are online!

(...) under the red Ninjas. Adds a nice effect. Keep up the good work! Rob (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4 new pics of Suz's stuff in NELUG display at TCS.

(...) in (...) Is that a "Trojan Bunny" in jpegs five and six?! Bill (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4 new pics of Suz's stuff in NELUG display at TCS.

(...) Yep, Chris Phillip made it. Cool, huh? -Shiri (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle)

  Some Fun Pics ...

(...) I have added a couple pic, kind of a mini update... Here are a couple pics in the spirit of Dave Eaton's cat...enjoy = ) John (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4 new pics of Suz's stuff in NELUG display at TCS.

(...) Ahem, make that Phillips, sorry Chris! -Shiri (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle)

  The Bloodstone Inn

You're all probably sick of all this by now (I lost count of exactly how many inn updates I posted long ago...). BUT I have updated my inn page, with some new pictures that demonstrate how the inn separates; and anyhow, I think my inn deserves a (...) (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: The Bloodstone Inn

Shiri Dori <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Fv8F6q.6y4@lugnet.com... (...) many (...) how (...) as (...) (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Sticker files: Tudor Walls, Guarded Inn Sign

Hey Y'all: I have been doing considerable experimenting with making stickers for lego from Avery 8165 full sheet and 6490 Diskette removable labels. Some of the results are pretty impressive. From the distance of even 1 foot I can usually not (...) (24 years ago, 28-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Preview of My Castleworld Site

(...) Finally! Someone sees the potential in printing your own torsos!! What do you print on to? I've experimented with sticker labels (not glossy enuf) and now as soon as I get a better printer, I'm gonna try it with Crak'n peel Plus. <<KM>> (24 years ago, 28-May-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  A new mode of transportation for castle minifigs

What I'm talking about is of course the infamous airship, made popular by many Final Fantasy games. This particular ship is owned and commanded by none other that Vincent Gage himself. While many of you may think this may be too technological for (...) (24 years ago, 28-May-00, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: A new mode of transportation for castle minifigs

(...) Well, I'm no FF fan but if you give the technology a magical (majickal - see below) connotation, I certainly won't be against any machinery. For example, check out Jeff Johnston's castle-mecha... (URL)Sorry for all the FF references, (...) (...) (24 years ago, 28-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Odd Discovery re: Ninja Walls

Hi all, When resorting my parts for my upcoming move (ugh), I decided to put many of the large "panel" pieces together. What surprised me is that one of the long-available and now-unusual pieces--available only in the DACTA castle set currently (...) (24 years ago, 28-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: A new mode of transportation for castle minifigs

Hey Wilson, great job on that. Highly realistic, and believable. Wonderful interior, and great upper deck. I haven't thought of using FF tech, but it has a lot of possibility. I don't know if anyone collects and plays Warhammer or Warhammer 40K, but (...) (24 years ago, 28-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chewie's Bowcaster

(...) Woohoo! That kicks so hard! Love the black crossbow!!! I betcha that when Tim "Asked Lego" about it in regards to the Falcon set, and they answered that "he doesn't come with it so you'd better buy a castle set" or something, that when they (...) (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Odd Discovery re: Ninja Walls

(...) Well, there is a way, but it involves a hacksaw. :-) Alan (URL) (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chewie's Bowcaster

After you guys are done buying every set in their inventory for the black crossbow, I'll trade for the wookies... Pearson (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chewie's Bowcaster

(...) Maybe it's just me, but I have waaaaay too much crossbows and I really don't like them, in any color... I for one ain't gonna buy any set *just* for the crossbow. :-) -Shiri (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact