 Castle / 4738
Re: King Ragnoth debuts...my characters are online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 27 May 2000 00:11:17 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Wilson Raska writes:
In lugnet.castle, Chris Maddison writes:
I *finally* have pics of my characters online.  Just go to
www.geocities.com/xcalabur18, click on "my creations", and tell me what you
think of 'em!
-Chris

Wow, cool!  I think you did a great job on all the figures, especially the
Viscerate.  Herod was also very cool, the stingray head works perfectly for
that.  Ragnoth's army looks pretty scary and powerful.  I can't wait to see
the structures of your kingdom.

Wilson
http://www.sofast.net/~raska

Wilson's right, that's a nice army.  I like the way you used the black heads
under the red Ninjas.  Adds a nice effect.  Keep up the good work!

Rob