 Castle / 4563
Re: What about the SW Mini Fig sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 6 May 2000 00:27:06 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Robert Brunskill writes:
www.mosespa.com has two SW mini-fig sets for $8 each, but rebelscum.com
reports that there will actually be 4 sets released, for $4 or $5 each, but
only through S@H, and apparently the SW Fan Club. Anyone know anything more
about this?

I don't know any more than you do, but this is sweet! The Emperor is prety
cool! I'm thinking of buying a few of the Emperor, Maul, Vader ones to make
some evil castle guys! Does the emperor have the same torso as Maul? His arms
kinda in the way, but it looks the same. Also, Han's outfit is wrong, his
pants should be blue (all of ANH), or his arms should be black (bespin).
All in all, these look to be very cool, and the pack with scout troopers and
chewbacca is great if you don't want to buy the falcon, but want chewie (not
me I need that ship, no matter how badly lego screwed up). The pitdroids pack
sounds kinda dumb, if you ask me.