 Castle / 4384
Re: Old LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2000 15:48:24 GMT

John D wrote:
"The World of LEGO Toys" (1999, no author given, DK Books)

John, either you've got your books mixed up or DK has re-released the
World of Lego Toys without us noticing <g>.  They did publish "The
Ultimate Lego Book" last year, is that the one you mean? World of Lego
Toys by  Henry Wiencek was published in 1987.

Kevin
--
Personal Lego Web page:
eBay auctions:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/