 Castle / 4383
Re: Eastern Invasion (II) continues ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2000 15:41:54 GMT

"KK Quah" <kquah1@tampabay.rr.com> writes:

As promised last week, I am posting the interiors of Kumamoto Castle MOC -
Took a week to finish but a last minute ebay auction of black plates came
through in time.  Also you might like to at least see the lead picture and the
explanation for it in the text file.

Very nice! I like the fact that the structure makes sense as a physical
structure (probably because its a model of a real one!). I also like the
good use of modularity, so that everything can be examined and moved.

The exterior is a good model of the real castle, as seen in the photos
you include. Does the interior match up as well? Does the real castle
have the spear trap in the middle section?

For those who missed the exteriors and would like to see it -
I did make a small update.  Mr. Yasuyaki Oka, the person who took the photos of
the real castle has graciously given me permission to use his photos on the
brickshelf gallery so I included 3 of his pics next to MOC.

Hmm. If you didn't take the pictures, have you been there in person?

--
Don't design inefficiency in - it'll happen in the implementation.

Chris Gray     cg@ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA
               http://www.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA/cg/