 Castle / 4369
Re: Knight's armor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 22:39:03 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, John Carroll writes:
Has anyone else noticed that the new pan helmets have little 3 slight
indentions on the bottom.  the one on the back is for the quiver but the ones
on the side make it so that the pan helmet can be used with the european body
armor.  (over course you can't turn the head at all which makes posing those
figs more difficult)  I hope that it is a sign that more of that body armor is
soon to be released.

Hmmm, I HAVE noticed those dents before, but never noticed the connection to
the armor.  Hopefully TLG is planning something...
-Chris