 Castle / 4366
Re: Knight's armor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 22:09:23 GMT

Has anyone else noticed that the new pan helmets have little 3 slight
indentions on the bottom.  the one on the back is for the quiver but the ones
on the side make it so that the pan helmet can be used with the european body
armor.  (over course you can't turn the head at all which makes posing those
figs more difficult)  I hope that it is a sign that more of that body armor is
soon to be released.

I only have 2 of the european armors but have begun suplimenting my army with
the samurai removable armor but they don't always look right. The dragon helmet
(I only have 1) looks the best with it

John

In lugnet.dear-lego, Dylan Bradley writes:

Kevin Knoot wrote in message ...
I would like to let you know how much I, and many others, would like to see • the
return of the European-style body armor piece to the Castle series.  As • someone
who not collecting legos while these pieces were being produced, I have • found
them difficult to acquire through secondary means.  I think a set similar • to
6009 or 6034, which featured knights with the visored helm and the seperate
body armor piece would sell excellently, due to the recent influx of new • lego
consumers which has sprouted up since the release of the Star Wars sets, • and
the general popularity of these pieces in the castle series.  Personally, • if
you were to release a new equivalent of 6009, I would buy 50.

Thank you for reading,

Ditto.

The samurai armor just doesn't cut it. As for 6009, I did buy about 50, but
could use about 50 more.

(I could have sword the horse saddle in that set was blue though......)