 Castle / 4300 (+10)
  Re: Japanese cool mini-figu site updated

Hi all !! maido ookini!! I am owner of "SANDOU's RISINGSUN MINIFIG HEADQUARTERS". Thanks for your visiting and many praise to my works. My job is Japanese gardener. I want to represent Japanese spirit and OBAKA mind by LEGO MINIFIG. New works are (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Proof-of-Principle For Evil Being's Lair

(...) (URL) sounds like you're talking about either (C), the Ribbed Vault, or (B), the Groin or Cross Vault. :) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Proof-of-Principle For Evil Being's Lair

(...) Thanks! Yep, I was referring to the cross vault. Now I have to go check out the rest of that page! Thanks for the link! -Shiri (XFUT .build.arch) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

  Getting off-topic (was Re: Lego Warcraft would be soooo cool...)

Hey guys -- time to maybe move this discussion? (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Novice Castle Question

Is there a glossary of medieval terminology somewhere? The knowledge of some of you in these discussions (that farrier vs. ferrier one comes to mind as well) amazes me. :) -- Paul Davidson www.theforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Star Wars (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Novice Castle Question

(...) I'm sure there is, somewhere. (An SCA website perhaps?) Mine just comes from reading. A *lot*. 8) On the other hand. www.dictionary.com has been fairly complete when I've used it - I did it for the quoted post, in fact, to sanity-check what I (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Novice Castle Question

(...) Heh... I was just about to answer Paul's question when I saw yours... :) The two places I look first when I run across something I don't know are: (URL) --> miscellaneous links from the SCA (Society for Creative Anachronism) website, there's a (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  CLSotW nomination

Hey guys! I just noticed Jeff Huit's (1) site was nominated for CLSotW. Great Job Jeff! Congratulations, I hope you win. (altho' with Brikwars, it'll be a tough competition...) I like your redesigned website, also I'm thrilled to see myself quoted (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  The Justice Warriors

Not much to say, it's all here: (URL) might recognize a face or two in the crowd... Anyhow, LMKWYT! -Shiri (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw) !

  Re: The Justice Warriors

(...) Very cool, Shiri. Too bad you don't have enough wolfpack torsos for all of them ;) Is that Kfir and the innkeeper I see in the crowd? -Chris (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact