 Castle / 4290 (+5)
  Re: Best SW set for Castle purposes?

(...) [mondo-snippage] Hmmm...compelling. But I think the jury's still "out" for my purposes, because I just got a 7184 MTT, and it's got a lot of very Castle-useable pieces, IMHO. Lots of dark grey and **brown** large plates (4x12s of the latter), (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Novice Castle Question

Novice Castle Question: In the castle sets, what is the proper name for the hood and apron the horses wear? If you have no idea what I'm talking about, see here (it is on the left): (URL) A (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Novice Castle Question

(...) The apron you refer to is called a Horse Trapping. The hood is called a barding. -Chris (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Proof-of-Principle For Evil Being's Lair

(...) solves the problem of what to do with the TIE window. Cool design, and a great idea! -Chris (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Novice Castle Question

For a long time, I called those pieces "dressing" until a horse-person corrected me with an unnecessary salad comment. Oops! Here is the explanation she gave me as I remember it: Any piece that is used as armor is a "bard" ("barding" collectively). (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact