 Castle / 425 (+5)
  Re: Dungeon Master's Castle / Black Knight's Castle?

(...) I'd make a larger version, emphasizing the red tudor walls. (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Different Idea over CastleDastville

Hi, (...) Hmm, I've got webspace, too and I would like to try the POV-Ray thing. With some things (like backgrounds), maybe John can give me some hints. I would use the following handling, if it's ok (and datsville-castle will really start): - (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Different Idea over CastleDastville

(...) Works for me. I'll probably put it on one of two accounts, possibly the one where I have the L-CAD parts update mirrors - it has a couple hundred megs. If I need more I can always put it on one of my Linux boxes - they each have several gigs (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Is Castle Series going to return in 2000????

Does anyone know if they will revive the Knights castle system again? If so is there any pictures of the new stuff yet? LMK if any of ya know anything :) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Different Idea over CastleDastville

(...) much (...) Excellent! It looks like we might actually be getting off the ground here... All we need now is a concensus as to what we're actually modeling. My preference is either: a: the 'roving dat file' approach that Mookie (I think) (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact