 Castle / 4155 (+5)
  Re: Ninja page update (not mine :-)

(...) The 1x1 tall pieces were put to great use but I love the white lattice fences on the second floor. And the size of the gatehouse is very awe-inspiring. Would make any decent army think twice. Way to go in moving japanese castle development (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MTT Inventory picture

Ahhh... the power of Photoshop (And a boring lunchhour :) White = Tan The Smokey Dark Blue is Dark Gray The Smokey Light Blue is Light Gray The Green is actually the Cyan The Black is Black (Oh, you knew that right?) Ditto the Brown Hoards of great (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Ninja page update (not mine :-)

(...) Sorry, I made a comic book joke because I assumed Craig would get it. In Marvel Comics in the 70's a guy named Johnny Blaze was the host for Ghost Rider, the Spirit of Vengeance. He got quite upset when innocents were harmed. eric (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My forestmen loss

(...) Actually, some of those culprits are probably older CA bricks & plates, which were used for Lego before they switched to ABS. Presumably, one of the reasons they switched from CA is because it is much more susceptible to UV warping and (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Other collections?

(...) Well, my collections are: a) Lapel Pins and buttons - about 12,000 (mostly corporate, not realy Hard Rock or Olympic Games except by accident) b) Christmas albums (The crown jewels in my collection are the Terry Bradsahw album and the Captain (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact