 Castle / 4142
Re: MTT Inventory picture
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 14:25:03 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Shiri Dori writes:

(Oh, BTW, non-SW fans can always auction off battle droids. After all, the SW
people are prolly looking to enlarge their armies.)

Am I prolly looking ? :)  (Have to look up prolly in my dictionary...no-one
told me I was looking like that...;)

One more question: how much did this set cost?
(if you answer this, please FUT .market.shopping)

The set costs about US$ 50 and is only available in Germany at TRS (which kind
of s....) I don´t know if you still have some little toyshops in the US, as
everyone is talking about TRS, Wall-Mart and so on. Making an exclusive TRS
special is just killing other toyshops and not very clever by TLG. It is the
small shops that offer you customer-service (and service packs). Ok I´ll stop
my rant now...

What does FUT stand for ? I think you want me to cross post it
to .market.shopping, right ?

Again, Thanks a million! This is great!

-Shiri

Thanks, always nice to see happy people :o)
- dö