 Castle / 4141
Re: MTT Inventory picture
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 14:28:07 GMT

Eric Kingsley wrote:
In lugnet.starwars, Ralph Döring writes:
Here is a blurry picture of what to expect (sorry my digicam is not the
youngest) http://www.doe2.de/lego/temp_pictures/mtt-ineventory.jpg

I have added .castle and .general to the list because I think everyone would be
interested in the parts in this set.

HECK YEAH!

The color seems a bit wonky...is that 'light blue' color actually light grey?
And are those 4 light grey extreme corner slopes?!

J, droooooooling...
--
sakura @ mediaone.net             Jeff Johnston              jeffj @ io.com
LEGO Page (Set Reviews & MOCs): http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura