 Castle / 3666
Re: Flimsy weapons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 22:58:48 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Will Lutz writes:

Bill Farkas wrote:
Ya know, I think I discovered the perfect modification tool set in my wife's
manicure set! The little wire cutter lookin' things are perfect for taking
off large chunks of ABS - fingernail clippers work well too - and they all
come with great little files. Works for me anyway.

Just don't let her catch you dulling the edge with your lego -)

-Will

(looking over both shoulders) You should see her nails!

Bill