 Castle / 3570 (+5)
  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) Great minds think alike = ) I only have 1 zombie Ninja... created a character for my Samurai named "Pharo-moto" pictured on my webpage...I had originally used the gray head as a Kabuki-style samurai death mask like on my Maulanaga fig, but I (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

I created a "demon ninja" several months ago, using a red ninja, using a Darth Maul head, and replacing the yellow hands with black ones. You can see two of these assisting Craig's Mephisto, riding atop someone's Linux penguin, while attacking one (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Erik goes to Nihon

(...) my main character I'm doing for CastleWorld!!! >:-( DAMN the budget, I MUST get a digital camera NOW!!! Without one, all my glorious plans for total worldwide domination will UTTERLY FAIL!!! CURSES!!! FOILED AGAIN!!!! [THWACK!] Thanks. I'm (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: King Leo for how much?

(...) Unfortunately, the Target here in Champaign-Urbana (Midwest) still has it listed at $4.99. It must either be a regional thing or a computer error where you're at. Now I'm jealous... Chris -- Remove the nospam machine name in my email address (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Introduction, and my project...

Howdy all, I just came ot of the Dark Ages after the New Year, having been away for about 10 years (more like 15 if if you only count "serious" Lego endeavors. I've had to start anew since my parents still have all of my old Legos (and intend to (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact