 Castle / 3486
Re: Royal Knights treasure Carrier 6044 and others
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 05:19:02 GMT

Well, I sure didn't see any :)'s after anything.. though if you take
those words the way they are.. they are not nice..
Though as long as you are ok with it, that's fine with me :)

Tamy

ravi wrote:

stock.Well, what are u waiting for???

All the Singaporean not like you so busybody, got
nothing better thing to do.

This is VERY uncalled for.. You are Clearly wrong per the ToS. and I'd
suggest you apologize to Ravi PDQ..

I'm sorry if i offended youi-just trying to be helpful  i mean sorry meh i
vely buisibody one tlying to help lor
I'm gonna as soon as i got the time-hold your horses it is the holidays!!!I
GOT TIME I CAN GO AND CHECK IT OUT

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy

http://home.att.net/~mookie1/
Lego isn't a toy, it's a way of life!

Ahh mookie-its just the way the average Ah Beng (Genus AHBENGUS SINGAPORENCIS
SCAPIAN)sounds its a little joke when people who are capable of perfectly
polite speech rather than Flowery speech use the lousy english usually
sprinkled with flowery Hokkien(chinese) words
                                       Ravi

ps LETS LEAVE SINGLISH TO LUGNET.LOC.SG as much as possible