 Castle / 3466
Re: Royal Knights treasure Carrier 6044 and others
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 15:25:45 GMT

As I remember it.. if the Group charter agreed to allow some type of
trading then it was ok.. I don't believe we have that understanding in
.Castle, though I wouldn't mind if we did.. (Correct me on this if I'm
wrong!)
Though this isn't trade, this is plain sale of sets, most of which
aren't even Castle sets. I probably wouldn't have jumped on him if he
only posted the 6044...

It also seems he has seen the error of his ways, so we can stop the
flogging now :)

Tamy

Scott A wrote:

I think trade posts _are_ OK(ish). It is only auction posts which are a no-no
(?).

Scott A

--
Keep on Bricken'