 Castle / 3467
Re: Royal Knights treasure Carrier 6044 and others
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 15:29:18 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Tamyra Teed writes:
As I remember it.. if the Group charter agreed to allow some type of
trading then it was ok.. I don't believe we have that understanding in
.Castle, though I wouldn't mind if we did.. (Correct me on this if I'm
wrong!)

The LUGNET Terms of Use Agreement,

   http://www.lugnet.com/admin/terms/?p=agreement

makes no requirement one way or the other regarding the place of regular sales
postings.  Only auctions are verboten by the LTUA.  However, it's generally
considered good netiquette not to spam theme groups with any kind of sales
postings, straight sale or otherwise.

--Todd

[XFUT -> lugnet.admin.terms]