 Castle / 3463
Re: Royal Knights treasure Carrier 6044 and others
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 14:12:06 GMT

well MR Leroy, Your sale posting doesn't belong in this group no matter
what you're selling. Sale postings can ONLY go in market.buy-sell-trade.
It doesn't belong at all in .castle, so don't jump on Ravi he was right
in the first place. Read the ToS.

Cc'd to Admin for the nasty tone found below..

ravi wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Leroy Pang writes:
--- ravi <helixwolf@hotmail.com> wrote:
In lugnet.castle, Leroy Pang writes:
Hello guys I have some of the Lego stuff that
currencly Singapore is selling and
all of them is in seal condition C10.This is a • Korean
market version and its
content is 100% exactly the same as those released • in
UK and USA. All  the Lego
pieces inside are 100% original and made in Denmark
(by LEGO of course!). It is
packaged and distributed in Korea, the only visible
difference is the Korean
wordings on the bottom of the box.

Royal Knights treasure Carrier 6044 $15US
Prison Transport 6047 $19US
Submarine 8250 $44US
Spyrius Secert Base 6958 $44US
Satellite Explorer 6982 $89US
Arachno Base 6977 $119.90US
Explorien Starship $89US

Regards

Huh wrong group my friend-i hope you haven't wiped
out robinsons :-)
You from singapore? So am i and i was wondering
WHERE ARE ALL THE SINGAPORIANS
ravi

Well, MR Ravi as far as I know my sale here is for
castle and others stuff didn't you read my title
clearly.

Sorry I did not know you are from Singaporean too,
maybe it is a good idea to wipe all of whole Robinsons
yourself as far as I know there is still some
stock.Well, what are u waiting for???

All the Singaporean not like you so busybody, got
nothing better thing to do.

This is VERY uncalled for.. You are Clearly wrong per the ToS. and I'd
suggest you apologize to Ravi PDQ..

I'm sorry if i offended youi-just trying to be helpful  i mean sorry meh i
vely buisibody one tlying to help lor
I'm gonna as soon as i got the time-hold your horses it is the holidays!!!I
GOT TIME I CAN GO AND CHECK IT OUT

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy