 Castle / 3472
3471  |  3473
Subject:
good non-castle castle parts sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 21:25:45 GMT

Indeed, I picked up a bunch of the Sith Infiltrators just for the plates and
Darthy when they went on clearance at my Wal-Mart.  I also just placed an
order with S@H for some 6417s and 1747s.  I have been building up my horsemen
army and my dragon treasure cave and these little sets look great for castle
parts, especially 6417 (Jumping Course). I can think of possible uses for
almost all the pieces in it - female head, black ponytail, the horse and
saddle, the cup, the whip and tree pieces, the shovel and broom, barrel, the
cat (for an inn, maybe), and those white arched things must be good for
something.