 Castle / 3475
Re: good non-castle castle parts sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 22:35:00 GMT

Yup, makes me remember someone's tag line... All sets are spare parts
for castle creations or something on that line. (sorry don't remember
who.. and sorry for butchering it!)
there always seem to be some sets that have great castle parts,
especially those with arches or slopes or plates in grey black and
white.
Even the other pieces.. if you use your imagination enough, you could
probably come up with a good use for too.

Tamy

binky nebab wrote:

Indeed, I picked up a bunch of the Sith Infiltrators just for the plates and
Darthy when they went on clearance at my Wal-Mart.  I also just placed an
order with S@H for some 6417s and 1747s.  I have been building up my horsemen
army and my dragon treasure cave and these little sets look great for castle
parts, especially 6417 (Jumping Course). I can think of possible uses for
almost all the pieces in it - female head, black ponytail, the horse and
saddle, the cup, the whip and tree pieces, the shovel and broom, barrel, the
cat (for an inn, maybe), and those white arched things must be good for
something.

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy