 Castle / 3476
Re: good non-castle castle parts sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 23:33:37 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Tamyra Teed writes:
Yup, makes me remember someone's tag line... All sets are spare parts
for castle creations or something on that line. (sorry don't remember
who.. and sorry for butchering it!)

<Grin>... It's Mike Timm, IIRC, and the line is "All themes are spare parts
for Castle!"

there always seem to be some sets that have great castle parts,
especially those with arches or slopes or plates in grey black and
white.
Even the other pieces.. if you use your imagination enough, you could
probably come up with a good use for too.

Yep! I just got a 6441 just for spare parts and now I'm going to try and find
uses for all the pieces... Now there's a challange ;-)

-Shiri