 Castle / 3473
Re: Last Castle Series...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 21:50:56 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Chris Roy writes:

I've just recently come out of my Dark Age which was mercifully short (8
years or so) so excuse the lack of familiarity. If we don't count the Ninjas
when was the previous castle theme produced?

Chris

I guess that'd be "Fright Knights"... but here's a *general* list of when
themes were alive:
2000 - ????  Knight's Kingdom (Bulls & Leo's Knights)
1999 - ????  Emperor Ninjas
1998 - ????  Robber and 'good' ninjas
1997 - 1998  Fright Knights
1996 - 1997  Dark Forest
1995 - 1997  Royal Knights
1993 - 1996  Dragon Matsters
1992 ~ 1996? Wolfpack
1988 ~ 1995? Black Knights
1987 ~ 1993? Forestmen
1984 ~ 1993? Crusaders & Black Falcons
1979 - 1983  'Classic' castle

Some themes like Fright Knights continued to appear in stores and in Shop@Home
catalogs even after their 'ending' dates, even though they were taken out of
the product catalogs...

DaveE