 Castle / 3450 (+10)
  Re: Peasants and armies

(...) part 2413 with a 4070 on the first row of tubes middle tube and that 7 long bar with a rim abt 1 peg from one end fitted into the hole of the headlight WHOOO a little confusing but thats the BFS for ya (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What sucks

(...) You can always just box up your c*** and send it to me. (I pay all the shipping and avoid an extra garbage bag on the curb in front of your house) I am thankful that Lego still does castle. You we probably too young to remember, but Lego (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Royal Knights treasure Carrier 6044 and others

(...) What Ravi (first name Ravi, Last name Mohan :-) meant to say (I think) was that: Buy-sell-trade offers are best placed in lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade *only*. People who are interested in buying/selling their lego will go there. People who are (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Royal Knights treasure Carrier 6044 and others

(...) Ooops... taht wasn't Ravi's point! :-) But it was mine. Leroy, just so you know - you didn't do anything wrong or unacceptable. It's just that a lot of people come here (lugnet, or specifically lugnet.castle) to be in the discussion. They (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Peasants and armies

(...) Archery and Swimming were the only PE sections I could ever get above a C in, at least until I hit college and got to do other interesting things (like yoga, horseback riding, tai chi, fencing, ballroom dance, juggling, rock climbing...) I (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Royal Knights treasure Carrier 6044 and others

(...) But it was mine. Leroy, just so you know - you didn't do anything wrong or unacceptable. It's just that a lot of people come here (lugnet, or specifically lugnet.castle) to be in the discussion. They prefer not to see market posts involved (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle)

  Re: One new building, 2 new market buildings, A fake door for a peasant house, + more.

(...) You know I had thought about that but after thinking about if for a while I decided I liked the randomness that it gave the home. I might try lineing them up anyway but I am still happy with the way it looks. Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Royal Knights treasure Carrier 6044 and others

(...) After Shiri explain, I have understand your mail, sorry for misunderstand you. Leroy (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Yet *another* inn update

(...) number of patrons you have been able to fit comforably in your tavern. I would have never guess that so many could have fit in there so well. Also I notice you said you have to wait 5-10 business days for the plates. I would think it would be (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Peasants and armies

(...) Very true. In fact, Yew trees were planted on Church grounds so that the villagers always had the wood required to create longbows if they were called upon to defend the land. (...) Another fun fact: these weapons are the one of the few types (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact