 Castle / 3457
Re: Royal Knights treasure Carrier 6044 and others
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 13:28:36 GMT

--- ravi <helixwolf@hotmail.com> wrote:
In lugnet.castle, Leroy Pang writes:
--- ravi <helixwolf@hotmail.com> wrote:
In lugnet.castle, Leroy Pang writes:
Hello guys I have some of the Lego stuff that
currencly Singapore is selling and
all of them is in seal condition C10.This is a • Korean
market version and its
content is 100% exactly the same as those • released
in
UK and USA. All  the Lego
pieces inside are 100% original and made in • Denmark
(by LEGO of course!). It is
packaged and distributed in Korea, the only • visible
difference is the Korean
wordings on the bottom of the box.

Royal Knights treasure Carrier 6044 $15US
Prison Transport 6047 $19US
Submarine 8250 $44US
Spyrius Secert Base 6958 $44US
Satellite Explorer 6982 $89US
Arachno Base 6977 $119.90US
Explorien Starship $89US

Regards

Huh wrong group my friend-i hope you haven't • wiped
out robinsons :-)
You from singapore? So am i and i was wondering
WHERE ARE ALL THE SINGAPORIANS
ravi

Well, MR Ravi as far as I know my sale here is for
castle and others stuff didn't you read my title
clearly.

Sorry I did not know you are from Singaporean too,
maybe it is a good idea to wipe all of whole • Robinsons
yourself as far as I know there is still some
stock.Well, what are u waiting for???

All the Singaporean not like you so busybody, got
nothing better thing to do.

I'm sorry if i offended youi-just trying to be
helpful  i mean sorry meh i
vely buisibody one tlying to help lor
I'm gonna as soon as i got the time-hold your
horses it is the holidays!!!I
GOT TIME I CAN GO AND CHECK IT OUT

After Shiri explain, I have understand your mail,
sorry for misunderstand you.

Leroy