 Castle / 3453
Re: Royal Knights treasure Carrier 6044 and others
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 12:18:58 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Shiri Dori writes:
What Ravi (first name Ravi, Last name Mohan :-) meant to say... <snip>
I hope that makes Ravi's point clearer!

Ooops... taht wasn't Ravi's point! :-)
But it was mine.
Leroy, just so you know - you didn't do anything wrong or unacceptable. It's
just that a lot of people come here (lugnet, or specifically lugnet.castle) to
be in the discussion. They prefer not to see market posts involved with
discussion - especially since a lot of these people left rec.toys.lego BECAUSE
of the multitude of market posts, auction updates, and the like of that.

I hope that makes MY point clearer <grin>.

-Shiri