 Castle / 3420 (+5)
  Re: New Castle section

(...) to put grey Technic pegs into some of the holes. They would then look like the (...) found in Rain Dance Ridge and Ninja Surprise (two sets I bought while I was keeping track!) -Yeah. I wanted to do something about all the holes in the tree (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle section

(...) -They don't really figure into the story, but they are mentioned a few times as one of a bunch of eastern barbarian peoples who invade Gondor. They aren't really described in detail, but the name sounded cool. They may have been in one of (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Peasants and armies

(...) He's an Eric, don't ya see? He'll take any opportunity to run you Jeffs down to earth. ;-) (...) Thanks! Right now I have just a little bit more soldiers than peasants... not that I have enough of each anyhow... (...) The reason(s) I put in WP (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Peasants and armies

(...) Heh... we've all got this problem. (...) Well, the "proper" height of a claymore is "from the ground to the chin", including hilt, so the sliver swords are a teeny bit long for minifigs, but then again, compared to the wrenches and oilcans (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle section

(...) as (...) -here is a link with more explanation of the wainriders: (URL) a search on 'wainriders'. -Marc (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact