 Castle / 3392
  Re: A good day in Eric's Castle world.

(...) I think "Alpha Draconis" (the 'leader' of the UFO sets) had dark grey hands? I tried to check the pics in the pause guide but it's not really easy to see... I'll have to check again tonight when I go home... (...) Yep.. this UFO guy only came (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A good day in Eric's Castle world.

(...) Huh, it's possible. I have to admit I wasn't paying much attention during the UFO days. I was going on other people's statements about the hands. (...) Hmm. Actually, you might find it easier/cheaper to get the UFO fig. After all, someone who (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A good day in Eric's Castle world.

(...) Well if they're going to be undead ninjas you may want to use white hands to simulate bone hands where the flesh has rotten/fallen off. Chris (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A good day in Eric's Castle world.

Hmmm...that's an idea. I just got a couple more skeletons and heads from Night Lord's Castle sets, so maybe I can use the two spare skulls with some white hands. What I'm going to do with the mummy-head ninjas is just use red hands, so they're (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)