 Castle / 3265 (+10)
  Re: [CW] Some fun minifigures on today's update

(...) D'oh! I didn't even realize what Pawel meant... I thought he meant Scar met her intellectual/spiritual match or perhaps an enemy... I didn't notice Nicole has the Storm face, just like Scar (1)... I like the way the face looks different in (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Haunted Houses- I need graphics

(...) It sits by the front door. Four pieces. (URL) The 2 orange pieces are from the Mos Espa Pos Race set. They're linked together by a technic half pin and topped with a round black plate. Brian (retreating back to the shadows) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: Haunted Houses- I need graphics

(...) Unfortunatly portions of your plot aren't of a 'family' nature- but the architecture of the house looks good! (...) I would welcome further input.- After all at the moment it looks like I'll have to build something of Haunted House myself. (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: [CW sort of] BIG new update to my web page!

(...) this idea for a page was cooking up). i love the magic-users for your combat game and your storylines/structures for castle world. thanks for keeping the awesome Castle theme alive with your pages, tony! ..joseph g (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Special Effects - Flames and Explosions

Does the 45-degree inverse slope exist in trans-orange? -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman www.theforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Star Wars www.filmforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Film News Jeff Stembel <aulddragon@wamalug.org> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Special Effects - Flames and Explosions

(...) Nope. They don't exist in any trans color, as far as I know. Wish they did though... Jeff, "Thallid Lord" Save the Whales! I may get hungry later... ICQ #66153738 (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Keep castle going...

Here in Canada, it's our Spring break, and my family is off to Banff to do a little skiing/snowboarding. I won't be back till next Sunday. Try to keep .castle together without me, OK? You don't want me to come back from Calgary in a fish whacking (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Keep castle going...

Hi Karl, Have a great time... We'll hold the fort for ya, unlike y'all did when I was gone... ps - Sorry Karl I just had to get that in! ;-) pps - Losing Scar *still* hurts, I don't have her back yet, so it's not nice of you :-( Oh well, I'll get (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Inn/tavern teaser

I actually got some building done today... wow! I haven't really built something for a loooong time. Lion's Cove was an exception - but short-lived. I set my expectations waaaay too high that time and so was bound to be disappointed. So I decided to (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Inn/tavern teaser

(...) As will i i guess. I Try to keep my creations modular and often leave one in cold storage for weeks.In fact my creations tend to me mostly minifigs as i can get one done in minutes My 2 l$10s(lego coins) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact