 Castle / 3045
    Re: Castle World - a new site. (time) —Craig Hamilton
   (...) but _before_ you begin to count, there _are_ 0! actually, if ballads can be set anywhen, shouldn't our timeline have a 0 pivital date in the middle? (jeff j's idea, not mine, but i really like it) a timeline bookended with the "indefinite (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Castle World - a new site. (time) —Shiri Dori
     (...) Right! Stories that occur in the 'past' would have to be placed in the past... However, in my storyline, the present has to come before Itell about the past, and I'm sure I'm not the only one... So, question ahead: will I have a page of my own (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Castle World - a new site. (time) —Paul Davidson
   You're right, year 0 exists before you start counting, but it's called year 1 BL (or 1 BC in the real-world time system). -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman www.theforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Star Wars www.filmforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Film News (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)