 Castle / 3020 (+10)
  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) Um... let me think... hrmm... Discountinued sets, New yet-to-be released sets, lego 'non-building' items... they ship what S@H doesn't... No, there isn't! ;-) -Shiri (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: do we need lugnet.org.castle-world?

(...) Sounds like a good idea to me. The only thing I can see as being a quibble is that once the adminstrivia(1) is over with, then it becomes a really blurred line as to what goes where. Most Castle World content will be quite happy and on topic (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: My personal FOTW

(...) (Raises cannon, then lowers it. Stupid US cannons.) (...) You know, you could make money with your amazing psychic powers. (grin) (...) Curiosity question: is it a pack of normal boring playing cards with Fright Knights backs, or is there (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Castle World - a new site.

Hey! Castle World has a new location. I think it's more user friendly, but comments are always welcome. The old page will be around for a little bit, but will mostly act as a link. Check it out at (URL) useful features on the new site: 1) Search (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)

  [CW] Some fun minifigures on today's update

Robert submited some more figures, and some look AWESOME! (I'm a minifig lover more so than anything;) Some comments about them: 1) Green hair and eyes ... nice touch. 2) I LOVE the falconer - I need to make a army of dark archers following this (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: do we need lugnet.org.castle-world?

(...) Right on brotha;) I don't think that lugnet.castle.castleworld.admin will be around anytime soon;) I think that we MIGHT need an lugnet.castle.castle....off-topic type group, no? This way if and when something is up, we can talk about it (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) Yes, there is: there aren't any close enough for me to actually *visit*... best Lindsay (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Castle World - a new site.

(...) *I don't know, I always thought cell division was pretty friendly as it was... best Lindsay (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: Castle World - a new site.

When I try to click on "The Map" I get a popup for a password required. Tom (...) but (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] Some fun minifigures on today's update

(...) wow! great painting job on those elements, robert! (c'mon shiri ~ pink hair! pink hair! you can do it! marvy/ uchida paint pens make a perfect match for lego light pink.) and wow ~ nicole cross looks like the axeblade has actually replaced her (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact