 Castle / 2980 (+20)
  Re: Page 7 of Spring S@H catalog

(...) <snip> Can someone post a scan of the tapestry? Thanks, Elliot "That's two Ls one T" Hyde (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Page 7 of Spring S@H catalog

In lugnet.castle, Elliot Hyde writes:> (...) "Eh-Lee-Oht, Eh-Lee-Oht", ok, where are my resses's pieces? -John Rudy (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] Mutual stories question and offer

(...) Sure, but we haven't posted a public summary of what the current ideas are. I don't expect it to be graven in stone, but I do want to see what the latest consensus is. (...) I like this idea of specifying, when you submit a creation, whether (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] Mutual stories question and offer

(...) Well, speaking as someone who makes castle stuff, writes castle stories about his stuff, and gives his minifigs personality, I have to confess I've become kind of apathetic about Castle World. No offense to anyone intended, it's just happened. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] Mutual stories question and offer

In lugnet.castle, James Brown wrote a post with a lot of good stuff. Thanks, James, for putting into words what has been a lurking feeling in my mind as well. I think we're having a collective problem, in trying to tie together everyone's creations (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  My personal FOTW

People, shoot me if I've missed something, but... In my hand I'm holding a deck of playing cards. I hear you all thinking "yeah... so??". Well... it's a pack of LEGO playing cards. Fright Knights theme. I just bought them a few hours ago. There was (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  More CW issues (Was: Re: [CW] Mutual stories question and offer)

(...) Actually, I can't agree enough. I've tried to follow what's been "current" concensus, but for the most part, it's been tough, especially with all the little nits that people bring up in non-related threads every once in a while... not to (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My personal FOTW

(...) They sell them at LEGO outlets, stores, theme parks, etc. They also come in Adventurers form. (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] Mutual stories question and offer

(...) And just to 'third' the motion, I have to say in general, I agree. I think the original idea was great, but when it got down to the nitty gritty details, problems arose. And furthermore, it really needs to be designed differently. How? Well.. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] Mutual stories question and offer

I have got a good start on whole huge region for castle world. It contains 3 surface kingdoms that I will be writing about and one subterrainian kingdom for the arachnis. I would actually like to recruit nieghbors for the edges of my map and regions (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) What country? I've never seen them in the U.S. -- did you find them in the U.S.? (...) IIRC, they came out in 1997(?). . . but only a very limited release, AFAIK. IIRC, Ardjan Besse of Belgium once had some scans up on his webpage. (I bought (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games)

  Re: Page 7 of Spring S@H catalog

(...) Here you go, the tapestry from 6091: (URL) for good measure, while I had the camera out, I also took a picture of the much-maligned portcullis arch that people have been discussing in this thread: (URL)Thanks, You're welcome. (...) Mike Steele (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] Mutual stories question and offer

(...) This is an interesting compromise. If something is completely original and new, it has less impact on the existing site, and needs less rules to make it fit in. I like this approach a lot, because it helps the cooperation and courtesy goals, (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Warrior Rabbits and Queen Cleo's vehicle (was Re: 5824 - the inside story)

(...) Wow! I expanded my vocabulary today. I built one of these things two days ago and didn't know what it was called. Today, I'm reading old messages from a month ago that I missed, and I find this posting. What an odd coincidence. LUGNET isn't (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] Mutual stories question and offer

I now have the graphics up at the previously mentioned web site. I have noticed a few typos in the descriptions. I will fix those later. Also, I hope my imaginary names for places don't mean anything offensive in any foreign languages. Timbo (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Warrior Rabbits and Queen Cleo's vehicle (was Re: 5824 - the inside story)

I remember when yellow Classic Space guys first came out, my mom and I were at the store and she saw them first and handed me a box. I said "But these guys are *naked* Mom!" and put them back. *smirk* -Cheese In lugnet.belville, Jeff Johnston (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Warrior Rabbits and Queen Cleo's vehicle (was Re: 5824 - the inside story)

(...) (URL) ) I can't afford to spare many soldiers for my palanquin, I don't have enough soldiers as it is... I like your Oriental palanquin and will be expecting the castle teased in the bkgnd ;) -Shiri (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) I've seen them in US - the Lego Imagination Center had a couple of Adventurer packs. -Shiri (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games)

  Re: My personal FOTW

"Arjan Brugman" <abrugman@casema.net> wrote in message news:FqtHHJ.o3@lugnet.com... (...) "yeah... (...) bought (...) Lego (...) these (...) I saw the same ones when I visited the LEGO Outlet in Georgia. They were near the coffee mugs, key chains, (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) These would have to be one of the most funkiest non-LEGO LEGO products around. I've been drooling over these (not literally as I don't have any, besides which , if I did then they would get soggy), since I first saw them on Ardjan Besse's site (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact